1. Responsible for user experience design of the company&amp;#039;s projects, including visual design, user research, interactive design, design trend analysis;
2. Participate in the whole process of product demand stage, combine product demand, competitive products, user research and other dimensions of comprehensive analysis, sort out user demand, establish design objectives, and provide reasonable design scheme;
3. Lead the formulation of visual style and design specifications of core projects, put forward innovative ideas, and continuously optimize the user experience of products;
4. Pay attention to the trend and application of new technology in the industry, explore and think about the future development and design direction of products.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in art design or user experience; more than 10 years of design work, at least 10 years of work experience in UX / UE design field;
2. Be able to quickly understand the business needs, have strong logical thinking ability, conduct product analysis on the basis of data collection and user research, and propose effective improvement plans to improve user experience;
3. Have the consciousness of independent thinking, design innovation, win-win cooperation, strong learning ability, quick understanding and in-depth study of different businesses;
4. Familiar with common prototype design and UX design tools, skilled in using SKECH, PS, AE and other design software;
6. Fluent in English, able to work with foreign technicians, project communication and communication.